- Born in Ankara on 16 August 1967. Married, father of one child.
- Graduated from Ankara College, 1985.
- Graduated from Ankara University, Faculty of Political Sciences, International Relations Department, 1989.
- Graduated from the Banking School of the Agricultural Bank of Turkey, 1990.
- Joined the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 1990.
- Assignment in the Consular Department, 1990-1991.
- Assignment in the Middle East Political Department, 1991-1993.
- Third Secretary at the Turkish Embassy in Khartoum, Sudan, 1993-1995.
- Second Secretary at the Turkish Embassy in Zagreb, Croatia, 1995-1998.
- Participated in the WTO Trade Policy Courses, April-July 1998.
- First Secretary at the Personnel Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, December 1998-July 2000.
- Joined the WTO within the framework of the “Hands into WTO” Dutch Program, served as Economic Affairs Officer at the Trade and Environment Division of the WTO, December 1998–July 2000.
- First Secretary at the Multilateral and Bilateral Economic Affairs Departments, on WTO and OECD matters, Turkey-US bilateral economic and energy issues, July 2000- August 2002.
- Master’s degree titled “European Security and Defense Identity: Turkey’s Future in European Defense”, Gazi University of Ankara, April 2002.
- First Secretary and Counselor at the Permanent Mission of Turkey to the WTO. Covered general WTO Doha Round issues, negotiator for Turkey in the Services (GATS) Negotiations, Trade Related Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) Negotiations, WTO accessions, delegate to UNCTAD and ITC, 2002-2006.
- Special Advisor (Head of Department) to the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs; covered all major foreign policy issues related to Turkish Foreign Policy, 2006-2008.
- Consul General of the Republic of Turkey in Berlin, Federal Republic of Germany, 15 November 2008-31 October 2012.
- Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey in Abuja-Federal Republic of Nigeria 15 February 2013-16 July 2015.
- President of the Independent Decommissioning Body (IDB), Philippines Peace Process, 2015-2016.
- Member of the Foreign Policy Advisory Board, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 2016-2018.
- Director General of the Personnel Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 2017-2018.
- Instructor in the Faculty of Political Sciences, Ankara University, Department of International Relations on Diplomatic Correspondence, Protocol and Negotiation Techniques, 2019-2021.
- Member of the Declassification Commission of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Archives, 2019-2021.
- Ambassador of the Republic of Turkey in Sana-Republic of Yemen, May 2021
- Languages: English
Mustafa Pulat Ambassador
Sunday - Thursday
09.00 - 12.30 / 14.00 - 17.00
Weekends: Friday and Saturday
|9/26/2021||9/26/2021||Anniversary of 1962 Revolution|
|10/14/2021||10/14/2021||Anniversary of 1963 Revolution|
|11/30/2021||11/30/2021||Independence Day 1967|
+ 90 312 292 29 29